On Mar 3, 2006, at 23:31, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Mar 1, 2006, at 19:21, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

New tiny patch proposal for this below. Nothing broke, and strictly RTF-wise the output for list-item-label text now seems more correct than before. Unfortunately, I lack extensive tests for this sort of thing, so I wouldn't mind a second opinion --especially WRT the generated RTF code. I tried to make sure nothing was altered apart from the way the characters for those labels are written to the output stream, but you never know...

Just noticed that there still seems to be a problem related to the hardcoding of the font to use. This is always set to \f2, which may or may not contain glyphs for the characters in question...?

Cheers,