Hi Christian,

Currently I am the only developer that works consistently on PDFBox,
other developers contribute occasionally.  I just meant to introduce
myself as I assume you would not know who I am.

I was proposing that PDFBox would remain on SourceForge, but I am open
to other possibilities.  As far as I can tell that would not need to
change, is there a reason it should?

Ben