On Mar 25, 2006, at 16:10, Web Maestro Clay wrote:

On Mar 25, 2006, at 4:38 AM, Pierre-Henri Kraus wrote:
My name is Pierre-Henri Kraus and i'm a student at the University of Li├Ęge (ULG) in Belgium. I'm currently in the last year to be a bachelor in computing (5 years studies type), and i have to do an "end of study work", and mine consists of helping an open-source XSL-FO processor developpement team. After a preliminary analysis, i've chosen FOP, which proved to be the most advanced and "living".
Sounds great! Welcome, and thanks for picking us! It's so nice to be in the 'in' crowd! ;-)

May you enjoy your time here so much you stay here until FOP-2.0 is released!

Same here! Nice to see another Belgian entering the ring... :)

Cheers,