On Mar 27, 2006, at 12:11, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi,

The merge is done. Everyone please note that the outer API of FOP has
changed as discussed.

I hope I have time this evening to update the documentation. In the
meantime: the embedding examples are fully updated and cleaned up.

Hmm... I just updated to the latest revision, and suddenly the fo tree tests go wrong somehow. Note that they don't fail: only, the test:assert elements seem to be processed as if they were regular nodes in the FO namespace. No tests, so no failures. :)

Other than that, nothing to report.

Could this be caused by the merge? I'll have a look later on, but it always helps to know where. :)

Cheers,