Hi guys,

    What do you want to do about this?
   Do we need to move these back for you or what?

   You might also consider tracking the svg11 branch in gump rather than
'trunk'...
This might make more sense in the near term anyway as likely if a release
of
Batik were to happen in the near term there is a good chance it would be
the
svg11 branch (really 'stable' at this point) rather than the trunk/svg12
branch (new features).

Sam Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/01/2006 07:34:31 AM:

> Project xml-fop has an issue affecting its community integration.
> This issue affects 1 projects,
>  and has been outstanding for 21 runs.
> The current state of this project is 'Failed', with reason 'Build
Failed'.
> For reference only, the following projects are affected by this:

io-01042006.jar:/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-servletapi/dist/lib/servlet.jar