On Jun 9, 2006, at 00:08, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Jun 8, 2006, at 16:40, Will Peterson wrote:

Would it be recommended to recompile the whole fop.jar, or should I just customize the one class (RtfExternalGraphic) and include it on the class path. Any suggestions here.

In theory, the following should work:

Just realized that this may lead to very nasty runtime errors if some fop-dev decides on altering classes that one class depends on... So, yeah, would work in theory, provided that the related codebase isn't out-of-sync with your own version...

In short: if I were you, I'd go for the complete rebuild. That's the least likely to cause you any headaches.

Later,