Hi,

This is a quesstion for Vincent Hennebert, as I believe, from responses
Jeremias has given me, you are working on this with the FOray project to
fix this.

Do you know how close this is to being resolved, or should I go ahead
and use the Patch supplied by Adam Strzelecki?

Thanks for any insight.

Cheers

Karl Roberts

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of
them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may