From: Vincent Hennebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 June 2006 4:44 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bug 5335 (cut and paste) question

Hi Karl,

I'm afraid you will have to try to use the patch, if you want a quick solution.
FOrayFont integration shouldn't be expected before a couple of months. There
are still some changes to perform to meet Fop's requirements, then some
debugging, and then the adaptation to Fop may be restarted. Unfortunately I can
allocate only very little resource to this task.

HTH,
Vincent