On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 07:31:52PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: spepping
> Date: Sun Jul 16 12:31:52 2006
> New Revision: 422509

> Log:
> A W3C schema for FOP user configuration files
>
> Added:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/foschema/fop-configuration.xsd   (with props)

Once too often I lost time due to a slightly wrong configuration
file. FOP tries to find the elements it knows about; it does not give
feedback on elements that it does not know about. This schema should
help users discover which of their elements FOP does not
recognize. Probably the content of some elements can be constrained
further. Please, do so if you see such an element. If this schema is a
good idea, I will document it on the configuration page of the web
site.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping