Hi All,

Hem, once again :-\

In section 4.5 of the spec it is written that, for a line-area, the
start-edge of its allocation-rectangle is offset from the start-edge of
the content-rectangle of the nearest ancestor reference-area by the sum
of its start-indent and start-intrusion-adjustment.

The start- and end-edges of the allocation-rectangle are the same,
whichever value the line-stacking-strategy trait takes.

A line-area is a block-area, so the start-edge of its
allocation-rectangle extends outside the content-rectangle by
start-indent.

Thus the x-coordinate of the content-rectangle is 2*start-indent +
start-intrusion-adjustment?! Obviously this is wrong.

I guess it should better... no, I don't guess anything. What have I
missed?

Thanks,