On Aug 29, 2006, at 20:54, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Thanks for your support, guys. I've made some progress since last
week, but there are still some bugs well hidden here and there, and
unexpected behaviors (but also some improvements, phew).

I know the feeling... I guess the other devs know it too: no problem getting the expected behaviour --for the feature you're trying to implement, but a few other tests suddenly break... *sigh* :)

For now I'll take a little break and spend some time with my family.

Ah, that can do wonders sometimes: clearing your head, occupying yourself with something completely different, and then getting back to code-grinding later.

We await your return. :)

Later,