FOP fans,

I could also use cmyk support in fop. My options are to buy some xsl fo
implementation that supports it or trye to contribute to fop (assuming the
community lets me)

Could someone give me a very rough estimate on how much work it would
require, including getting acquainted with the fop architecture.

Thanks,

Peter