Hey, we're all constantly learning here and I didn't find anything
confusing or unclear in your questions. From what I can read between the
lines you're well on your way in the right direction. However, I must
excuse myself until Wednesday before I can continue to help you since
it's already very late here and I'm not available tomorrow. Maybe
someone else might jump in and help in the meantime.