Summing up, this was really good. I hope we can do it again next year.
Too bad, that at the end our SVN access didn't work anymore. Someone
seemed to have changed something in the Wifi setup and HTTPS suddenly
ran through a proxy of some sort. I still have a couple of commits ahead
of me this weekend.