Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
List moderator performance for fop-users was poor this week. I have not
been able to do anything from Wednesday to Friday and nobody else
handled the moderations requests. Is this just a glitch (holiday
absences etc.) or do we need additional moderators?

Well tuesday was a public holiday here but there shouldn't have been a
problem to handle those from Wednesday to Friday - I guess the
moderation messages went into the junk folder.

IMHO three moderators are enough (with a plus if they are from different timezones)

Christian