Many thanks to all of you for your support. I'm glad to enter the XML Graphics team. I think this is a team of really nice persons, it has always been great to work with you as a contributor and it will be a pleasure to work now as a committer.

At the GetTogether I felt what belonging to the Apache community really means. To me this is one of the greatest aspects of open-source development, and I'm proud to now be a member of such a community.

Thanks again, I'll do my best to deserve my new status!

Vincent

Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
Ok, high time to wrap this up.

We have:
10 +1
1 +0
no other votes
(6 of 8 PMC members have voted)

Vincent is now an ASF committer with write access for FOP and XML
Graphics Commons.

Congratulations, Vincent, and welcome! I'll follow up with
the administrative stuff in a second.