Howdy folks,

Sorry for the delay... Vincent has my +1 as well. Welcome Vincent!

Web Maestro Clay

On 10/16/06, Vincent Hennebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Many thanks to all of you for your support. I'm glad to enter the XML
Graphics team. I think this is a team of really nice persons, it has
always been great to work with you as a contributor and it will be a
pleasure to work now as a committer.

At the GetTogether I felt what belonging to the Apache community really
means. To me this is one of the greatest aspects of open-source
development, and I'm proud to now be a member of such a community.

Thanks again, I'll do my best to deserve my new status!

Vincent