Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
> On 13.11.2006 22:24:27 J.Pietschmann wrote:
>> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>>> If nobody objects I'm going to remove the deprecated elements in the
>>> apps package later this week.
>> Umm, couldn't this wait until after the 0.93 release? Well, that's
>> a question, not a veto. If you think it's a good idea, go ahead.
>
> It sure could. I just thought I'd clean it up for the release. But I
> wouldn't mind leaving it in for another round. Other opinions?

No opinion from me, so go ahead if you want.

Speaking of that 0.93 release, it's perhaps time to actually doing it?
If I'm correct Commons should be released first. Are there things left
to do before?
We could decide to allocate one saturday to perform all the necessary
stuff. I can help, of course.

WDYT?