I am wondering how/where I should put the UAX#14 code generation java
source and data files in our repository.

The obvious choice is the existing codegen directory. But it contains
all the font codegen stuff at the top level which I don't want to mix
with the Unicode stuff. So what I would like to do is to move all the
font stuff one level down in the structure, e.g. to a new
codegen/fonts, and then create a codegen/unicode. Has anyone a problem
with that? May be there is another solution? I am open to suggestions.

Also I didn't get any response to the question if we could/should store
the needed Unicode data files in the Apache repository.

Manuel