To: <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: Codegen directory structure

On Thursday 21 December 2006 18:53, Manuel Mall wrote:
On Thursday 21 December 2006 18:44, Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Manuel Mall a écrit :

<snip/>

> > Also I didn't get any response to the question if we could/should
> > store the needed Unicode data files in the Apache repository.
>
> Where do these files come from? Have they been modified? Do they
> have license headers?
> Also, that question might go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/. The FOP UAX#14
implementation needs the files PropertyValueAliases.txt and
LineBreak.txt for its code generation.

Forget about it I changed the code generation code to accept URLs and it
can read the Unicode data files directly from the Unicode site now. The
license bits just looked too hard.

> Vincent

Manuel

Manuel