On Dec 20, 2006, at 21:10, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Dec 20, 2006, at 20:45, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I wonder about the effect of that on very long running server
applications producing all kinds of different documents. There's no
chance for freeing instances here if memory is needed. I assume that in this case the set of instances will still remain relatively small. But still, this is memory that is never freed and some instances may never
be reused after a particular rendering run.

<snip />
Anyway, I'll see if I can adapt to use WeakHashMap too. Should work.

Done. Committed to the release branch as well.

Cheers,