Hello,
I am writing a servlet which is generating a PDF file upon request.
I am trying to include a SVG graphic in the PDF but an exception
occurs :
Jan 23, 2007 1:40:54 PM org.apache.fop.render.AbstractRenderer renderXML
SEVERE: Some XML content will be ignored. Could not render XML
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: KEY_AVOID_TILE_PAINTING
at
org.apache.fop.svg.PDFGraphics2D.setPrivateHints(PDFGraphics2D.java:311)

I have looked in the sources of PDFGraphics2D.setPrinvateHints to see
why a problem can occur with the KEY_AVOID_TILE_PAINTING variable.

In the source, there is an import of
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.RenderingHintsKeyExt.
This package contains the static variable KEY_AVOID_TILE_PAINTING and
the file batik-awt-util.jar which provides it is present in my lib
directory. So I don't see why it isn't used correctly at run-time by the
PDFGraphics2D class.

I am using Apache Tomcat 5.5.20 - Batik 1.6 - FOP 0.93.
My Sun JDK is the 1.6.0 under Linux Fedora Core 6.

Does anyone has an idea?
Thanks,

Didier Vandermaesen

--