Anyone here going to Amsterdam (or: 'staying there' would be more fitting for Simon) in May?

I can make it only on the opening day, since that is a legal holiday over here, so I have no other obligations interfering with my being present there this time, as was the case the previous editions. I had some leave planned last October, to attend the Cocoon GetTogether, but was ultimately forced to cancel. :( Fortunately, the 01/05 holiday recurs every year, and cannot be cancelled.

I'd love to finally meet some of you guys in the flesh over there.

Cheers,