On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 09:46:11PM +0100, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2007, at 18:35, Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> >>That's it --for now :)
> >
> >Those notes deserve their wiki page, to not get lost in the mailing
> >list
> >archives. I'll create one as soon as I have time. The documentation
> >part
> >of the website might also need some cleaning up, BTW.
>
> Simon also once published a description of 'FOP at work' on his
> homepage, following and explaining the call stack of FOP while
> processing a document. This was, however, quite a while ago, dating
> back from before the implementation of the Knuth algorithm. Maybe it
> is still available and parts of it can be used to add to such a Wiki
> or to the development documentation...

The docbook code is available in the FOP sources,
src/documentation/content/xdocs/DnI. On my web site I have the XHTML
and PDF versions. The document is however rather old.

Later I have added a few notes to the Wiki, see
FOPImplementationNotes. It does contain a section on property lists.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu