Hi, folks,

In the course of testing the named destination code, I ran over the following error (in the IntermediateFormatTestSuite):

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExceptionCaused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/custommonkey/xmlunit/XMLTestCase at...

That didn't look like anything I had done, so I downloaded a fresh copy of the trunk and tested it without any modifications. I got the same error.

I have a copy of xmlunit.jar in ant's lib directory, and I get "XMLUnit Support PRESENT" when I run the junit target. ALso, I checked the contents of xmlunit.jar and found XMLTestCase.class.

So, what do I do about this issue so that I can get an error-free run of the junit tests and then commit the named destination code?

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services