Hi Chris,

I fully agree with you. Moreover I think the website refactoring should
be done when releasing FOP 0.94, and that's where I call for help. We
would remove the 0.20.5 tab and replace it with a "upgrading from
earlier versions" section.
Once 0.94 is out we would remove the 0.20.5 entry from Bugzilla.
As to the conformance page, I think we could remove the 0.20.5 column as
well. When I have a look at it it gives me the feeling that 0.93 isn't
that life-changing compared to 0.20.5, whereas I think it is...

Vincent