Chris Bowditch wrote:

Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Jul 19, 2007, at 18:01, Chris Bowditch wrote:

Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

If there is anything special about that file, you could always post it, but I'll try to see if I can reproduce with a simple FO without special features. If I don't succeed, I might ask you to post your code as well.

The FO file has some SVG embedded in fo:instream-foreign-object.

Important thing to check then, is if the problem persists without the SVG. That could already give us a clue of the location.

Agreed. That is the next test we will run.

FWIW, the FO we have also runs out of memory with the SVG removed :-/

Chris