Hi there,

I'm really interested in having auto table layout implemented in FOP. Bug 40271 has a patch, but for nearly eight months there was no activity. So I thought that perhaps a fund/bounty might motivate a developer to implement this feature. As I use FOP only for non-commercial purposes, my own share wouldn't be enourmous (surely below 100 USD), but I hope others would join the effort to make the sum interesting.

What do you all think? Is this a viable option, i.e. would it be accepted within the project? Was something like that done before at FOP or Apache in general? How could this be organized?

Best regards,
Jens