On Jul 20, 2007, at 08:02, Manuel Mall wrote:

On Jul 20, 2007, at 05:47, Manuel Mall wrote:

<snip/>
As to how the TextLM should then further handle it, I hadn't really
looked deeper into so far, but it seems like you have... 8-)

Andreas, how about this as a way forward: You implement the font lists in the Property system / FO Tree and I deal with the implementation of the font selection based on char, Knuth box and area creation logic in TextLM
using the font data structures you come up with?

Good idea. It should not take me too much time to finish that. Something for the weekend, maybe.

Cheers