On Jul 25, 2007, at 19:48, Manuel Mall wrote:

Manuel,

Just a little heads-up: I've already made the discussed change to CommonFont locally, but since I had already made a few other alterations to this class and this particular change is only minimal, they will be in the same commit (which should be in roughly 24 hours if no objections arise to my cache proposal).

Cheers

Andreas