On Jul 23, 2007, at 15:37, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Adrian Cumiskey a écrit :
Hi all,

I realise this isn't a FOP question but when I try to update my trunk
sandbox with subversion I get "svn: Delta source ended unexpectedly".
Does anyone else experiencing this problem?

svn up -N (non-recursive update works fine)

and so does a fresh checkout of

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk

but plain old

svn up

doesn't work for me anymore.  This has never happened before so I was
wondering if some of the branching work may have affected things.

I don't know what is going on, but by searching on Google it seems
you're not alone to have encountered the problem. Maybe you will find an
answer on one of the links. Otherwise I'm afraid you will have to go
with a new checkout.

Same as Vincent, I didn't exactly know where the trouble lies... although I did find this nice explanation in a response to someone with a similar problem:

"The reason has *always* been because of a messed up wcprop
cache. It's becoming a FAQ at this point.
How it works: when you checkout a file, ra_dav stores a url cache
which uniquely identifies the created-rev/path pair. Later, when you
update the file, ra_dav asks mod_dav_svn for a binary diff against
that specific cached url."

And as one of the possible solutions, other than checking out anew:

"1. the immediate solution is to just cd into .svn/wcprops in the
   offending directory, and delete everything. The caches will be
   rebuilt as necessary."

Cheers