Hi Christian,

Christian Geisert a écrit :
> Vincent Hennebert schrieb:
>
> [..]
>
>> I don’t think we can wait any longer before releasing. So I’ll prepare
>
> Why?

1. because we’ve been talking about that 0.94 release for more than
   a month now, and it’s about time to actually do it;
2. because I’m taking vacation in one week or so and, although I’ll
   still be online, I’d like that to be handled before... Isn’t that
   a good reason? ;-)

>> the artifacts and launch the vote in 24 hours. If you have the time to
>> look at this by tomorrow that’s great and we’ll see what comes out of
>> your investigation; otherwise, well, I don’t think it’s that bad to do
>> it with 1.4 builds only.
>
> +1
>
> Wasn't it more or less consenus to drop 1.3 support but there has just
> been no vote on it?
> Those who really want to use FOP 0.94 with Java 1.3 (and I doubt there
> are many) can build it themselve ;-)

It’s not that I don’t agree with you, quite on the contrary ;-). But,
besides the fact that we didn’t vote on dropping 1.3 support, Jeremias
wanted a poll to be launched on fop-user to gather user opinions. I can
understand that, and damn me for having forgotten to launch it in the
past months, but for now it’s preferable to provide a 1.3 build if we
can manage.

Adrian, I’m looking at your patch right now.