Hi Christian (and all..),

It seems it could be a jdk1.3 bug related to inner classes or perhaps static inner class methods making calls to outer static methods. I have fixed the first junit NoSuchMethodError on ColumnNumberPropertyMaker by converting the offending class to top-level. I will now try and work my way through the rest of them and submit a patch.


Christian Geisert wrote:
Adrian Cumiskey schrieb:
Hi Vincent,

Just to confirm with you, I experienced *exactly* the same nonsensical
NoSuchMethodError(s) when running the junit tests.  Its a strange one...

Same here ... indeed very strange. One thing I noticed is that the
"missing" methods are all in inner classes


Reply via email to