On Sep 22, 2007, at 00:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All

First of all, apologies for combining two changes in the same commit; there was some incidental overlap in CommonFont, CommonHyphenation and the LMs, but for the rest these are completely unrelated.

Author: adelmelle
Date: Fri Sep 21 15:51:22 2007
New Revision: 578311

Log:

PropertyCache phase 2:

This one I know I initially wanted in the release, but I got sidetracked, unfortunately. Maybe all the better, since the trunk version of FOP is downloaded and used frequently enough (at least, so I gather). If there are still issues, those will at least be absent in the 0.94 release.

<snip />

Facilitate the implementation for font-selection-strategy:

This one was also promised over a month ago, as I remember. Sorry, Manuel. :(

Cheers