On 10/26/07, Adrian Cumiskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well deserved Max, keep up the good work.  Unfortunately being non-pmc my
> vote won´t count - but a big thumbs up (+1) from me :).
>
>  Adrian.

Agreed. Well deserved honor being bestowed on you both (premature,
since the VOTE hasn't closed yet, but I have faith!).

While it may be true that 'technically' non-PMC VOTEs don't 'count',
it is important for the PMC to know where you stand on all votes.

I might add, that while only PMC members have binding VOTEs, IMHO,
it's important for the PMC to have a glimpse at the community
'consensus' as well.

Web Maestro Clay

--
Regards,