Chris,

thank for for your confidence (also to everyone else who has voted +1 so
far)! Although this puts me under pressure to keep constantly commiting
to fop :)

I'll use this mail to shortly introduce my background to those who don't
really know me yet:

I'm a researcher at a University in Austria. Being a big fan of logical
markup and open-source I use docbook wherever I can, e.g. for lecture
material, reports, and documentation.

My main motivation for FOP is to keep the toolchain working, and in good
shape. The main reason I got involved with JEulid was to repair the
MathML support in FOP.

As this is not directly related to my main work, I am sure there will be
month where I cannot contribute anything, and others where I'll
contribute much.

My short-term plans for fop:
- finish fonts-in-jar-files (I believe one line and a testcase are
missing).
- ensure it has proper maven artifacts (currently 0.93 is on the main
maven site)

Max