On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 06:57:58AM -0400, Mark C. Allman wrote:
> We've fixed this before (more than once, I think), so I'll dig up what
> we did and re-post it.  I thought this was a new problem.
>
> We used something in Cygwin to fix up path strings.  You'd use it in the
> loop to fix each path for prepending.  I didn't have time last night to
> find it (worked on a business plan).

Indeed, this bug is reopened ad nauseam, with and without good
reason. And the script was also the subject of an earlier bug report.
You were involved in one of these.

I hope my most recent proposal in the bug report also works properly
under Cygwin and under vanilla Bourne shells. Broken support for these
shells gave rise to the earlier bug reports.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu