On Feb 12, 2008, at 17:55, Max Berger wrote:

Dear Fop devs,

I'd like to make some property changes in svn:

On all java files:
- set svn:eol-style native

This should ideally already be the case. At least, I know I have configured SVN locally to force this (as do a lot of the committers, IIC)

- set svn:keywords Author Date Id Revision

Same for "Id". No strong opinion on the other keywords on my account.

supply a .sh script "fixproperties.sh" in the root dir which does this
automatically (should  be run from time to time)

That seems like a good idea. OTOH, I'd rather stress on the site somewhere that anyone who has commit-privileges configures his SVN client so it becomes an automatism for every committer.

On hyph
ignore *.xml

To be discussed:
on *xml
- set svn:eol-style native

I also set this for the fotree- and layoutengine-testcases (I think; will check and confirm)

In general: +1

Cheers