Hi Max,

Thanks for doing that, although I’m afraid it’s not enough. If the
svn:eol-style wasn’t set when a file was committed for the first time,
then it’s “too late”. Indeed after your change I still have XML files
that have spurious ^M at the end of some lines. They need to be fixed by
hand and re-committed.
Also, the script didn’t modify java files, I think there are missing
brackets.
I’ll try to take care of that in the next days.

Cheers,
Vincent