Interesting. I just noticed that the break-out mechanism hasn't been
implemented for the AFP renderer and therefore fixed positioned
block-containers are not even supported in 0.94. Hmm. I guess I will
skip that then. I'm only hacking together the same feature level as in
0.94 anyway.

It turns out the AFP renderer has more in common with the PCL renderer
(no nested coordinate system mechanism is used) than with PDF/PS/Java2D
and still it's been derived from AbstractPathOrientedRenderer. I guess
this should be improved when the GOCA stuff is working again. I just
want the release done.