Thanks, Vincent. I didn't remember that one. It's probably a bit
dangerous to rely on things in CSS2 since these references will all be
removed for XSL 2.0. Still, you are right that things are not 100% clear
perhaps. I'll add a todo in the feedback branch so an event is added
once this can be reenabled. At any rate, I consider the check/event
useful as you sometimes have to work with fixed heights and you want to
notice if the content doesn't fit.