Hello and sorry to annoy anyone by using this mailing list.

I'd just took a look on the PrintRenderer in the 0.95beta and I'm missing the
handling for -Dstart and -Dend and probably also for the -Deven-option (there
is only one commentary line "remove Page" in the "stopRenderer"-method).
I've implemented this (and added another option to define the print-service) in
java 1.4 using the PageRanges-Attribute in javax.print.attributes.standard and
wanted to ask if that would be of general interest.
It is only about a few lines of code and if java 1.3 is no longer supported it
would be easy to do.

Thomas