Hmm, I cannot reproduce that. The command-line mentions missing fonts to
me. I don't expect differences between the font substitution warning and
the "auto table" warning.

C:\Dev\FOP\main\trunk-clean>fop -fo helloworld.fo -pdf out.pdf
18.04.2008 11:24:13 org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
WARNUNG: The following feature isn't implemented by Apache FOP, yet:
table-layout="auto" (on fo:table) (Siehe Position 13:17)
18.04.2008 11:24:14 org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
WARNUNG: Font "blech,normal,400" not found. Substituting with "any,normal,400".