On 18.04.2008 13:01:09 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Hmm, I don't see any relevant ones.
>
> - invalid param usage: use -param <name> <value>
> - you must specify the number of copies
> - the USAGE messages

These are part of the command-line interface which must interface with
System.out/err. The user doesn't even have a chance to register an event
listener in this case.

> - value must be a positive integer

That's the only debatable one. I opted not to consider it, at least for
the moment. 80:20 rule. I want to gather some feedback on the feedback
stuff before I invest so much more time in less important parts. However,
if you want to tackle those....