On May 3, 2008, at 21:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: acumiskey
Date: Sat May  3 12:07:18 2008
New Revision: 653106

Log:
Fixed the build. Assignment on final variable fobj.

Quid? Where is the variable assigned, apart from in the constructors (which is perfectly legal)?

If the build failed on your end, it probably points to a file I forgot to include in the commit. :/ No real strong issue for me, but the build seemed to work fine on my end after that change...

I don't really see why one would need to change the fobj for an LM after it has been assigned, hence why I decided to make it final.

Cheers