Hi Andreas,

The member variable fobj was assigned via the super(node) constructor call.
Since a correct assigment is made in a super constructor call to
AbstractBaseLayoutManager, a better fix (if you want to keep the final
status of the variable) would be to simply remove the second ssignment in
TableCellLayoutManager.

-- snip --

public class TableCellLayoutManager extends BlockStackingLayoutManager
            implements BlockLevelLayoutManager {

    /**
     * Create a new Cell layout manager.
     * @param node table-cell FO for which to create the LM
     * @param pgu primary grid unit for the cell
     */
    public TableCellLayoutManager(TableCell node, PrimaryGridUnit pgu) {
  *      super(node);*
        *fobj = node;*
        this.primaryGridUnit = pgu;
    }