On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 01:29:57PM +0200, Andreas Delmelle wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2008, at 21:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Author: spepping
>> Date: Fri Apr 18 12:07:57 2008
>> New Revision: 649657

>> Log:
>> An implementation of a positive integer property maker. It implements
>> convertProperty, which is the correct method to implement if one wants
>> to add to the make process. This fixes bug 44619.
>
> Sorry to respond to this so late, but I just noticed that this change
> seems to have broken a feature we had in place for column-number.
>
> The new PositiveIntegerMaker always returns a property with value of 1 if
> the specified value is negative or zero. Now, for column-number, it used
> to be so that those values were replaced by the next free column-number.
> After the change, we get overlap errors in the fotree testsuite because
> of this.

That is right, PositiveIntegerMaker does not look for the next free
column-number. I would have minded that better if there would have
been junit test errors. But there are none:

junit-fotree:
     [echo] Running fo tree tests
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.fop.fotreetest.FOTreeTestSuite
    [junit] Tests run: 57, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.232 sec
    [junit]

Oh wait, when you tell me that there are errors, I can find them too, e.g.:

    [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
    [junit] Test: column-number_non-integer.fo
    [junit]   [FATAL] fo:table overlaps in column 2.
    [junit]   [ERROR] Invalid property value encountered in column-number="-1":
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: fo:table overlaps in column 2. (See
position 34:64)

But why does this not result in a positive error count?

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu