On Jul 12, 2008, at 14:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: jeremias
Date: Sat Jul 12 05:19:40 2008
New Revision: 676161

Log:
Attempt to fix a potential build problem.

FWIW, I've locally replaced all occurrences of File.toURL() in the codebase to File.toURI().toURL(). Once I've confirmed this breaks no tests, I'll commit the changes, so this is out of the way.

Going through the occurrences, I'm getting the impression that in some cases, we don't even really need the URL. The URI would do just fine if we don't need the functionality for opening a stream... Maybe in this particular case, passing through a URL could also be avoided (?) If the error is generated by the used StreamResult implementation calling File.toURL(), then something like:

Result res = new StreamResult(outputFile.toURI().toASCIIString());

would already be enough (?)