Spam detection software, running on the system "poa.cs.unibo.it", has

Content preview:  Ok, I wanted to test this at home to see if this was a machine
   issue. Tested on: Windows XP sp2 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_10-ea-b12)
   Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing) [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.7 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
[SPF failed: Please see
http://www.openspf.org/why.html?sender=fop-dev-return-35246-laera%3Dcs.unibo.it%40xmlgraphics.apache.org&ip=130.136.10.101&receiver=poa.cs.unibo.it]
 2.3 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
-0.2 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.3371]
 1.5 WHOIS_MYPRIVREG        URL registered to myprivateregistration.com
                            [URIs: nabble.com]

--- Begin Message ---
Ok, I wanted to test this at home to see if this was a machine issue.

Tested on:

Windows XP sp2
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-ea-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

I am still unable to build with ant. I get another set of errors.

I will email Jeremias the out.txt file.

I also tried the the version
(src/java/org/apache/fop/events/model/EventModel.java) posted, but got a
bunch of errors. I will send that report to.

Bones