On Jul 17, 2008, at 15:07, Bill Harrelson wrote:

Hi Bill

Thank you very much! (in advance).
I have a client that prints labels that we generate with fop to a pdf file, but the default print settings are "Scale to fit", and we're printing full bleed, so we need to set PrintScaling to 'None' in the document.

Before sending you the files and wasting your time, I'm checking also on fop-dev@, since I'm not sure whether this particular requirement can already be met by my patch. I've searched through the PDF Reference (1.5), and could not find any reference to an entry called 'PageScaling'. It's possible that this can be achieved by a combination of other entries, but to be honest, unless you already have a very good idea of what you want the patch for, I'm afraid it may prove to be too limited FTM... :/

If there is no such entry/value in PDF, then specifying it might cause FOP to produce PDF on which the average PDF Viewer would choke.

Cheers